- What do I do on my vacation(s)? That is what mileage cards are for!!! Running on vacation is the best opportunity. . .it just means you need to plan out your day a little better. Try new sites. . .new runs! Just mail your card from wherever you happen to be!!!
- What do I do about my church camps? Almost all camps will allow you to run if you plan it out in advance and don't interfere with scheduled activities. We all know time is abundant. . .you just have to schedule it. If in doubt, have your parents call the activity supervisor, or get a letter from Coach Arb.
- What do I do if I get injured? Immediately call Coach Arb. Then, depending on whether it is running related, overuse related, or a doctor-intervention injury, we will make the call with your parents. If you are hurt and Coach doesn't know. . .you can't expect us to help!
- Will I be going to HARC? HARC athletes will be taken from those who are running the best (regardless of grade) at the Alta Runs specifically, and who are on track to get their miles in according to the goals set previously in this packet. We are limited to approximately 22-24 athletes. Many activities will be conducted throughout the summer for all members of the team. HARC is a special time set aside to solidify our varsity and their goals.
- How do I communicate with the Coaching Staff? You may always call Coach Arb at home, and be sure to leave a message. If you have email, use firstname.lastname@example.org. Coach Duncan and Coach Moore also have phone and email available through our internet site.
- What if I am having troubles with my running? If any difficulties arise, call Coach Arb. You may call or email anytime, or see Coach Arb on a Wednesday night run as well as any team run.